Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pet Groomer on the Go!


On my way to work this morning I caught a glimpse of a van in traffic. It carried the logo, “Pet Mobil.”

That caught my attention so I jotted it down to remind myself to look up the business when I had a minute. What I found was Aussie Pet Mobile of Northwest Arkansas. These folks will come right to your door and groom you dog or cat in their nifty van. They even have a de-skunking service.  That might prove very useful in case Fido gets over enthusiastic and chases the wrong kind of “kitty.”

The website also has links to businesses and organizations of interest to pet owners so check it out even if you pooch doesn’t need a bath or a clip.

Have you ever needed yourself (I hope not) or a pet de-skunked?

No comments:

Post a Comment