Visions of Ice Skaters and Sunsets
Labor Day weekend went like a flash. I did have several good experiences along the way. One was finding something to look forward to. Bentonville is building a Splash Park/Ice Skating Rink across from Compton Gardens . I remember noticing the construction when I last visited the Gardens, but I thought it was an addition to the branch bank facility across the street. How nice to be wrong! Instead we are getting something that will offer both summer and winter fun.
That list has to include natural phenomena. It won’t be long before we will see autumn shaking the folds of her multi-colored gown. And there is always the possibility of catching a dazzling sunset, like the one yesterday. It started out as pleasing and moved on to brilliant. The western sky simply glowed with molten color. I pulled off the road at the Bank of the Ozarks building at Pinnacle and took some very nice pictures, but they only hint at the grandeur of this heavenly bit of performance art.
What have you seen lately that took your breath away?
No comments:
Post a Comment