Calendar and More
Wednesday evening usually means a church service at Trinity. Even though I was running late (nothing new there), I had to run home before I showed up. When I drove by my neighbor’s house, I heard a soft, musical tinkle and saw their fountain framed against a large, flowering shrub.
Having retrieved my “church bag,” I dug out my camera as well. On the way back up our road I stopped and took pictures of this inviting feature – wish you could hear as well as see!
Here are a few things on the calendar that might grab your interest:
Thursday, Friday, Saturday (April 29 – May 1)
Runt of the Litter at Walton Art Center
Saturday (May 1)
Farmers Market – Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, and others listed in this directory by county
6th Annual Heather Ridley-Fleeman Battle for Hope – Bentonville Tiger Stadium
Picken’ in the Park – Rogers Frisco Park
Tuesday through Sunday (May 4 - 9)
Grease at Walton Art Center
Remember to check out some of the calendars listed below. There are lots of things going on even if they aren’t mega events.
Northwest Arkansas (you can search this site’s calendar by community)
Fayetteville Flyer Calendar Page (this site gives you lots of Dickson Street info.)
TV 40/29 Calendar (covers the region, not just our two county area)
KUAF Radio (this one will let you know about U of A cultural events as well as many others)
I’m always looking for more good sites to add to this list, so let me know if you have know of one or more that qualify!
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment