Monday, April 26, 2010

Driving Therapy



I spent a good portion of Saturday afternoon pricing lawn mowers. My search took me far and wide. I went to Siloam Springs to visit Attwoods then took a big circle down to Fayetteville. I needed to check a place on the east side of town and ended up taking the long way back through Huntsville where I went to Wal-Mart (not a superstore). I saw a lot of beautiful country, rain and sunshine, and I even found several lawn mowers to check out.


I love driving by myself. Sure, sometimes it is tiring if I are on a long trip by myself, but there is something therapeutic in letting mile after mile slip by under my wheels. The only thing I regret is that I didn't take any pictures of the spectacular scenery spring in NWA offers. I couldn't seem to find the right combination of stopping place and view.


What do you do to “chill”?

1 comment:

  1. Bob and I are watching Hogan's Heroes - we started with Season 1 disk 1 and working our way through. Very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete