Run to Win … the Coupons
The Hogeye Marathon was a success this past Sunday with around a thousand runners participating. One of them was my friend, Mark. He finished and has the metal to prove it!
Collecting metals is one of the attractions of the sport, so I’m told. So are the “Goodie Bags” distributed to participants. These include lots of promotional materials, especially coupons. But what do you do with them? When I get one of those bags (not from a marathon, but they are standard at many events), I share. So does my friend.
It’s interesting to see what kinds of things turn up. The ones from Hogeye included coupons and promotions from Fayetteville businesses, runner related businesses, products and events and others from area merchants. Mark gave me a handful of these goodies, mainly those from Rogers’ Pinnacle Hills Promenade businesses. They are a good excuse to hang out at the mall sometime soon.
Anybody want to meet me for a Blizzard (buy one, get one free) at the Food Pavilion?
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment