Fun at the Library
Public libraries are an important part of our communities. They provide access to many kinds of information, from books to DVD to Internet access. I have been a library patron since I was a small child and Rogers Public Library was located on the top floor of the City Hall. Over the years, I have seen our library grow and improve in the breadth of service it offer to our community. The same may be said for the other communities in our area. In fact Fayettville Public was the American Library Association Library of the Year soon after the new facility opened a few years ago.
Check out some local public library websites:
Fayetteville Public Library
Springdale Public Library
Rogers Public Library
Bentonville Public Library
Siloam Springs Public Library
This post to North of the Tunnel brought to you courtesy of Rogers Public Library wireless Internet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too bad there's not one more on that list ... :(
ReplyDelete