Taking Pictures in the Snow
I had fun going home Saturday afternoon stopping to take pictures in the snow. The one I am sharing today is of the woods near my home filling up with snow. I was not quite as lost in a poetic mood as Robert Frost when he wrote "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening," but I felt a romantic (in the artistic sense) pull by the scene of big flakes dancing down among the trees.
On yesterday’s evening news there were a lot of pictures shared by viewers to both Channel 40/29 and Channel 5. There were some great “snow people” shots, especially “bathing beauties.” I hope you made the most of the snow either by building a snow sculpture or taking some great pictures or throwing snow balls or any number of other snow day activities. If you didn’t, you won’t have many more chances as it is melting fast!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment