Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Taking Pictures



I used to love to “take pictures” in my head when my family traveled anywhere. I’d see a scene and compose a shot of it as we drove by. I guess I still do that to some degree, but now, since I usually drive myself rather than being a passenger, I see something that would make a great shot and think, I wish I could stop and take that picture!


I do stop and take pictures when I can. The following are a few of my most recent efforts. The wind today did cause some problems with the flowers I wanted to capture since they kept moving. Last night, though, the crosses at The Church at Pinnacle Hills definitely did not move as I caught them against the sunset.


What kinds of pictures do you take or wish you could?

1 comment:

  1. WOW you have had some amazing photos this week. Great work!

    ReplyDelete